Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The thing about it is....


The definition of a blog.

"A website that allows users to reflect, share opinions, and discuss various topics in the form of an online journal while readers may comment on posts. Most blogs are written in a slightly informal tone (personal journals, news, businesses, etc. ..."

Please remember that a blog is a place where I can write whatever I feel like writing about. And it's always okay to disagree with me. You may even leave it in the comments, or you can email me at mindofmacias@gmail.com

So If I bitch about train horns or tow balls it's because that's how I'm feeling at the moment. This is one of the reasons why I started this blog. Because it's all about the things that make me tick. I love to share with people anything and everything minitrucks. So please feel free to enjoy the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment