Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Friday, June 17, 2011

I've been kind of busy....


I know I haven't been blogging, but geez! I've been busy. Two weekends in Vegas, followed by Ink N Iron. And my computer has been sort of down. I had it upgraded to windows 7 and CS5 and it didn't go as planned.

At any rate, I found this amazing blog that I just love. Coolest pictures around. I'm not 100% but this blogger is either an X minitrucker, or knows some. I base this on the fact that their are a few pics of some Minis, but also a few of my pics and a pic of Mike Alexanders car. I could be wrong though, but at any rate. I stayed up until 2am last night looking through every single post on there.

Check out Mr. Mr. is Cool when you get a chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment