Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ink N Iron 2011, Music, Tattoos, and Cars!

It's crazy that I've never been to this show before. It's overwhelmingly huge. I can't say it's the best show ever because it wasn't but it was a good time. The car show itself wasn't that big. I don't think their was over 150 cars there. But the cars that were there were awesome.
TOO SEE THE COMPLETE SHOW COVERAGE CLICK HERE


I ran into Bob Grant at a Tattoo Booth randomly while he was getting his ST tattoo. It was nice to see that Bob and Zak both from Grant Kustoms brought out rides.




The tattoo convention which takes place inside the Queen Mary is a whole other animal. It was huge, and crowded like crazy. I definitely wouldn't plan on coming to this show to party, with beers being $9!! But if you wanted to see cool rides, hot chicks and get a sweet tattoo this is a great place.



Our buddy from Slapstick Tattoo in Yokohama, Japan came to the show with the shop I work for, Tattoo Revolution. Taka and Brent tattooed all weekend. I know they are going back for sure next year, so I'm sure that means I'll be there too. 






TOO SEE THE COMPLETE SHOW COVERAGE CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment