Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Good Friend Takuji Murayama

Yesterday was Takuji's birthday. We decided to suprise him with a birthday party at Mike and Aimee Quigley's house. We had a blast. We had about 40 people in attendance and the festivities went on until about 3am.

SEE THE WHOLE SET ON FLICKER HERE
the birthday boy

Juan and Maria from ///RA

Painter Shack Mike

Munchies and Takuji

Rick and I

Chris Cartel

The street looked like a car show

Perfect place for some Three Wheels

Fool! This ain't Compton! lol

Happy Birthday!


Someone stole his Cheeseburger!




Jimmy looked like this all night!

Birthday boy with Moses


Sarah was in more pictures than anybody

One of my best friends!

My wifes bad influence

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment