Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

oh man!

Getting back on track after being really sick is tough. It's thrown my whole routine out of wack. Tomorrow though, I'm going back on track. I'm getting up early again and hitting the gym for starters, I know that will help.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me with my son Dannys birthday party, a photo shoot, a No Regrets meetings, a walk for cancer, a poker party and trying to squeeze in family time.

I still haven't managed to work on the photos for Danger Zone, sucks I know. But I promise to try and squeeze that in also. Wish me luck.

On a positive note. I have ordered 20 hats! So if you want to get a Mind Of Macias hat send me an email to mindofmacias@gmail.com . The hats are only black with white writing and are going to be Flex Fit 210 style.

Here is a creepy pic I found on the net this week. I really dig it. Enjoy and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment