Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The new whip!

I've been driving a 95 Mitsu for the past 3-4 months. I love the truck but I promised it to my brother. So I needed to buy a new car. For a while I was looking at actual "new" cars. But then I thought, why do I need a new car, i should just buy something used and economical. So of course I started looking at Honda's.

The car has been sitting for about 5-7 years. It's only had 300 miles put on it in the last 5 years.
Originally I wanted a early 90's body style coupe. You don't ever really see those. I didn't want to build it or anything I just wanted something to drive. Then one came up for sale, which I could pick up for pretty cheap. I just had to wait two weeks. I didn't really mind waiting. I still had the Mitsu and everything was good. Until last Saturday when the drivers side window decided to break on the truck. Now I had to drive around in the cold with no window. That was annoying, so I decided to pick up a car now and not wait.

Old School wheels, I'm selling them, because I hate them lol
I started looking on craigslist with the help of my buddy Jay. He pulled up a few Honda's here and there and started sending me a few wagons. As I thought about it, I realized that I knew an OG member of No Sympathy who had one that was on cylinders that he had been sitting on for years. I knew he didn't drive it anymore so I called him up and we struck a deal. I am now the proud owner of a 91 Honda Accord Wagon with 170,000+ miles. Not bad for a car that's 20 years old I guess. Plus it's on air, how can you beat that?
Billet grilles, with tuner wheels, I'll fix that.

3 comments:

  1. great find, i love that body style and it's a wagon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can beat that by taking the air out and throwing in some hydraulics! LOL.

    ReplyDelete