Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Friday, April 1, 2011

Mind Of Macias stickers!?!?

Ok, so I went out and dropped some cash on these stickers. So I can't just give them away as much as I would love too.

Be the first dude on your block with a Mind Of Macias sticker on your whip!
The way i figure is if anybody really wants one, send me a self addressed stamped envelope with $2 dollars and I'll send you a sticker. Does that sound fair? Maybe I can find the stickers for cheaper and I can lower it down to a $1. The $2 will be well spent on booze and more stickers so don't worry about that. It will be well spent!!

Add an extra Dollar and Ill throw in a Tattoo Revolution sticker!
SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED! AND ONLY IN WHITE FOR NOW.

The address is:

Ernie Macias
13895 Pheasant Knoll Ln
Moreno Valley, Ca. 92553

No comments:

Post a Comment