Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Monday, February 21, 2011

Back in the Day with Lowlife Video

How is this for Nostalgic? This is from a shoot with my buddy Dustin or Deebo as he's more commonly known.



This is one of the earliest shoots that I can remember doing with Mike. We were actually in Vegas for the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly weekend show. I think Mike shot some other hot rod stuff this weekend for a video that he started to make that never got released. I actually have the artwork for that video and ill post it up another day. (It has Sabina on it) Let me tell you it's a rough draft but it would have been just awesome.

The thing I remember the most about this shoot, besides the smoking hot model, is this crazy foreign lady that stopped by to take some pictures with the caddies. I think she's actually the reason why we parked them nose to nose and took some shots, but I could be wrong. I just remember she came up out of nowhere hollering about how cool the cars were. She might have been crazy but she left a hell of an impression that I remember to this day.



Check out the links below for a few more pics from that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment