Check Out My Flicker Account

www.flickr.com
Mind of Macias' items Go to Mind of Macias' photostream

Monday, February 14, 2011

2nd Week Day 1 of C25K

I just finished my first day of week two. It just destroyed me, but I'm also taking into account that I was already exhausted from this weekend. Being at a show all day in the sun, with no liquids is killer, then to ride home for 5 hours, get bad sleep and have to wake up and run two miles, is nuts. But I'm so glad I did it. I almost took the day off and that would have messed up my whole routine.

I know that I lack motivation, and that is what is hurting me the most. Everyday I tell myself the reasons why I need to loose weight and so far they have been working. Making excuses is no longer acceptable.

I will admit however that eating healthy while hanging out at a show with a bunch of my friends is really hard. I don't think I tried hard enough but I will make up for it this coming weekend.

for the record, I ran/walked 2.04-miles in 30 minutes and burned 361 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment